Health Food Symmetry Ltd in an exclusive interview with Eleven Media confirmed that Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) have published the third set of food-health related claims for their dietary fibre brand Kfibre.
Australian based dietary fibre manufacturer Health Food Symmetry Ltd confirmed to Eleven Media that they had recently notified & received confirmation of the third set of Food-Health Related Claims as follows:
Refer to this FSANZ Website page of the published new health claims:
3rd set of Food- Health notifications – submission date 25 February 2021
Inherent bio-actives, prebiotics & insoluble fibre in virgin sugarcane fibre
• Suitable for Low FODMAP diets with uniform fermentation rate of prebiotic fibre
• Promotes the growth of non-inflammatory fibre digesting bacteria & synthesis of Short Chain Fatty Acids (SCFAs).
• Contributes to the normalisation of dietary cause bloating via uniform fermentation & gas production compared to rapid gas forming prebiotics in healthy adults.
• Contributes to the maintenance of dietetic health & wellness
• Contributes to the normalisation of aspects of dietary cause indigestion & gas compared to rapid gas forming prebiotics in healthy adults.
FSANZ previously published Food-Health Related Claims:
2nd set of Food- Health notifications – submission date 30 November 2020
• Contributes to the digestive health & wellness / nourishes good bacteria / supports gut microbiota-microbiome in healthy adults
• Contributes to the natural cleansing processes of the digestive system & gut
• Contributes to the healthy bowel function / contributes to normal stool frequency & regular laxation in healthy adults
1st set of Food Health Notifications – submission date 30 October 2020
• Contributes to the enhancement of satiety / feelings of fullness / reduced feelings of hunger
• Contributes to the maintenance of blood glucose levels
• Contributes to the maintenance of intestinal health
All submissions are supported by systematic reviews as per food standard 1.2.7
Mr Gordon Edwards, CEO of Health Food Symmetry made these comments when interviewed by Eleven Media, “We are delighted that Food Standards Australia New Zealand have published the 3rd set of food-health related claims for Kfibre. We are looking to submit further claims from the existing systematic reviews and are in the process of finalising the focus areas for the next submissions in related areas of human health”.
To learn more about Health Food Symmetry’s Kfibre dietary fibre product, visit the here: https://www.kfibre.com
About Health Food Symmetry Pty Ltd
Health Food Symmetry is Australian based and manufacturer of insoluble dietary fibre brand Kfibre, the ultimate prebiotic for gut health management. It is fast becoming globally recognised for its microbiome support, digestive normalisation & bloat, dietary regularity, dietary indigestion, weight maintenance, & Low FODMAP friendly accredited.
Kfibre is manufactured from sucrose removed sugar cane that is a prebiotic, with bio-active phytonutrients and antioxidant qualities that can be mixed with drinks, smoothies, cereals, yoghurt & more.
Gordon Edwards (CEO)
+61 (07) 4783 6853
24 Bird St, Ayr QLD Australia 4807